IPA is the largest collaboration of psychologists in the state of Indiana. Established in 1937, its purpose is to advance psychology as a science, as a profession, and as a means of promoting public welfare. To this end, IPA:
- supports and promotes high standards for psychological service, training, and research;
- facilitates the study of psychology at all levels;
- promotes high standards of professional ethics
- provides opportunities for the professional development of psychologists; and
- encourages programs or projects that benefit the public.
IPA is one of the oldest and most well established state psychological associations in the nation. IPA is the largest organization representing scientific and professional psychology in Indiana.
To access the LEADERSHIP listing for the IPA Board of Directors and Committees, please click here