The purpose of the Indiana Psychological Association is to advance psychology as a science, as a profession, and as a means of promoting public welfare.
To achieve this purpose, IPA will:
- Support and promote high standards for psychological service, training, and research
- Facilitate the study of psychology at all levels
- Uphold high standards of professional ethics
- Promote and disseminate evidence-based information related to social justice issues and public welfare
- Provide opportunities for the professional development of psychologists
- Demonstrate a commitment to valuing and promoting multicultural competence
- Encourage programs or projects that benefit the public
IPA is one of the oldest and most well established state psychological associations in the nation. IPA is the largest organization representing scientific and professional psychology in Indiana.
To access the LEADERSHIP listing for the IPA Board of Directors and Committees, please click here