The Indiana Psychological Association
(IPA) is the largest organization in Indiana dedicated to psychologists, psychologists-in-training, and consumers in the field of mental health.
IPA's Student Affiliates enjoy many benefits, including:
- Discounted admission to many IPA-sponsored workshops and events.
- Mentorship opportunities with professional psychologists practicing in Indiana.
- Access to IPA 'Members' website
- IPA E-newsletters
- Weekly PsychBytes
- High quality legislative lobbying representation
- Committee participation opportunities
- IPA live and recorded webinars
- Access to the IPA listserv, an online forum where they can communicate with other members regarding ethical concerns or other professional questions (coming soon).
To read more about Membership benefits or apply online, simply visit this page
Resources for Students