IPA Fall Conference
IPA 2023 Virtual Fall Conference
Thursday, November 2nd and Friday, November 3rd, 2022
Call for Proposals - Closed
We are planning another high-quality Virtual IPA Fall Conference. Please submit a proposal to share your expertise and wisdom with fellow members. Please also feel invited to forward this announcement on to any colleagues you’d be excited to learn from.
Please complete the IPA Speaker Agreement (download, save as and complete in Microsoft Word) and email email@example.com attaching completed Speaker Agreement, presenters' Curriculum Vitae, and draft presentation outline/slide set to submit your 90 minute proposal. Note the following:
- a minimum of three Learning Objectives must be submitted (see #8 instructions and https://www.apa.org/ed/sponsor/resources/objectives.pdf)
- at least five citations, written in APA format and published within the past ten years, which represent and support your presentation content must be submitted (#9) in the Speaker Agreement
- 2023 deadlines for documentation are outlined in the Speaker Agreement and here:
- Speaker Agreement including Curriculum Vitae and draft presentation outline/slide set due by July 10, 2023
- The Conference Committee will respond to your submission by mid-July
- Accepted presenters
- will need to submit a recent headshot and Conflict of Interest Statement by August 4, 2023
- will also be offered a Diversity Committee consultation to best incorporate multiculturalism into presentation
- will submit DRAFT slide decks to the Committee either with proposal or by September 13, 2023 and FINAL slide decks by October 11th, 2023
- will submit 9+ home study test questions to the Committee by October 25th, 2023
- will participate in a 30 minute (virtual) technical practice meeting in the 2 weeks prior to the event
- will receive a discount code to reduce their cost of the conference
We highly recommend interested presenters review the Presenting - IPA Process & Best Practices page of our website.
Please submit your proposal to the Conference Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org as early as possible, but no later than July 10, 2023.
We look forward to reviewing all proposals and having another informative event!
2023 IPA Fall Conference Committee
Ayca Byerley, PhD, Chair