Health Benefits for your Practice and EmployeesHealth Benefits for your Practice and Employees
We have had past requests for health benefit plans from IPA members. Because of insurance regulations, IPA cannot create a benefit plan for our members.
But we have identified a source which may be helpful for you. This may be an opportunity for you to provide health benefits for yourself and your staff.
Some of the key elements are:
- An employer insuring two or more employees is eligible for the plan.
- The benefit plan will be custom designed for each employer/practice with different deductibles, coinsurance amounts, and copay options.
- Plans are level-funded with potential for employer refunds at year-end.
- The premium rates appear to be competitive and at a lower cost than Marketplace plans.
- Employees are not limited to provider networks.
- All plans have maximum out-of-pocket for employees and maximum employer exposure.
- Benefit plans can be initiated in any month you choose.
- Customary medical history is requested for each applicant.
- Dental, vision, and life benefits are available options.
- Allied National LLC, a benefits organization, has been in business for over 50 years.
- Midwest Insurance Marketers of America is the local firm coordinating these plans.
- IPA is communicating the availability of these plans but has no responsibility for selection, implementation, or performance of the programs.
- The links (Midwest Allied Overview and Health Benefit Comparison Examples) include:
- Overview of the benefit options, Midwest Insurance, and Allied Benefits
- Examples of different benefit plans with a variety of deductibles with premium illustrations for employee only, or with spouse, or with children
- Survey form to submit for comparison plan options, along with contact information for Midwest representatives who can assist you
We hope some of you can benefit from this opportunity.
If you have questions, please let me know.
Indiana Psychological Association